Pet patch, new features… Way too many features and now the UX is completely messed up. I guess this is a good place to be.
Seriously this project is at the point where I need to start solving some problems. This newest build has multiple modes and it is starting to get a little unwieldy. I am going to be adding many new features and I need to start coming up with more gestural ways to switch modes.
As it stands right now:
- single touch – loop navigator
- forward/rewind – two fingers upper half of screen
- scrub – two fingers upper half of the screen
- four fingers – granular synthesis
- first nav toggle – beat slicer
- second nav toggle – reverse
I am really concentrating on getting all of these features implemented right now. Once everything is available, I can start to explore more musical and gestural ways of controlling things.